Thursday 17 June 2010

Mile 790ish- Kiersarge Pass

I don't think anything I say right now will do justice to the beauty I've been hiking through, so I'll just post these pictures and a couple videos for you to enjoy! Trail Magic! Brian makes camp ovens, and he hiked in food to promote it- he made us pizza and banana nut bread! A view right after we hit the snow I made it to the top! The view from Mt. Whitney Looking across the snowfield at Forrester Pass- It's the one in the middle Me at the top of Forrester Pass

First big creek crossing!

Glissading down Forrester Pass!

2 comments:

  1. That looks like fun! I wish I knew what glissading meant...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Per Webster: Glissade – to slide in a standing or squatting position down a snow-covered slope without the aid of skis. (See the first video)

    ReplyDelete